ICBC NO FEE PROGRAM
If you have been injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident, you most likely qualify for the ICBC NO FEE Program. If ICBC accepts your claim, it will pay the reasonable expenses you incur for necessary chiropractic treatment. This new program has been designed to remove any barriers that would prevent immediate access to care.
- If you decide to participate in the Chiropractic No Fee Program, ICBC will pay your treatment costs directly to your Chiropractor and you will NOT be charged any additional fees regardless of the number and types of necessary treatments up to a maximum of 25 treatments. The Chiropractic No Fee Program also has a time based treatment limit of 12 weeks from the date of your accident.
- Your Chiropractor will provide all necessary chiropractic treatments relating to your injury from the motor vehicle accident and manage your treatment plan.
- Your treatment will continue until you are recovered to pre-accident status or when you have reached maximum chiropractic recovery.
- It is important that you attend all of your appointments. If you are not able to attend, you are required to call the Chiropractor’s office 24 hours prior to the appointment. Missing two treatments in a row or four treatments within the course of treatment without justification will result in a discharge from care and you will not have access to further chiropractic funding for this claim.
- Failing to follow the Chiropractor’s recommended treatment plan may result in a discharge from care and a termination of chiropractic funding for this claim.
- Discharge from the Chiropractic No Fee Program will not have an impact on the settlement of your claim.
If you have any questions about the ICBC program and if Chiropractic care is appropriate for you, please feel free to contact the office. 604-536-8116.